If you have any questions regarding registering your foursome, please contact Miranda Boerger at 262-786-1886.
Thank you to our Gold Level Sponsors: Schramka Funeral Home & TDS Telecom
Thank you to our Hole Sponsors:
- Camo Crew Junk Removal
- Centec Security & Fire Alarm Systems
- Culligan Water of Waukesha
- Gerald Nell, Inc.
- Gordon J Maier & Company
- Herzing University - Brookfield
- Keystone Click
- LAK Group
- Luminate Home Loans
- Minuteman Press Brookfield
- Naf Naf Grill
- Network Health
- Silver Lake Auto & Tire Center
- Transition Health Benefits
- Waukesha State Bank
- Wingspan Development Group
Thank you to our Additional Sponsors:
- Azura Memory Care & Assisted Living of Brookfield
- BSI/Smart Spaces
- Discover Brookfield
- Elmbrook Education Foundation, Inc.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
- EWH Small Business Accounting
- First Look Family Law, SC
- Floor Coverings International
- Innovative Signs, Inc.
- Our Redeemer Lutheran Church & School
- Robert J Feest Insurance Agency
- Rumble Boxing - Brookfield
- Spectrum Reach
- Tri City National Bank
- Trihve LLC
Interested in sponsoring this fun day of golf & networking?
Please contact Carol White at [email protected] for more information on different sponsorship opportunities.
Registration opens at 9:00am
Shotgun start 11:00am
GBCC Member Regular Pricing*
- Foursome (Member Pricing) - $600.00
- Individual Golfer (Member Pricing) - $175.00
Non Member Pricing
- Non-member Foursome - $700.00
- Non-member Individual Golfer - $190.00
Advance registration with payment is required for this event.
No refunds or credits will be issued for those registered and unable to attend.
The Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to use any photographs or video taken at any meeting, program, or event sponsored by the Chamber, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photographs or video. The Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce may use the photographs or video in publications or other marketing materials produced, used, or contracted by the Chamber.