As our Knapp Chiropractic family grows, we are looking for the right person to join our team!
Our team is passionate about creating connected families and improving children’s health in the Waukesha County Area. We’re looking for someone extraordinary to aid our mission and assist in creating an improved quality of life for the families we serve.
Knapp Chiropractic is not your typical chiropractic office, and all our patients would enthusiastically agree!
Our ideal candidate:
- Is outgoing and caring
- Has great attention to detail
- Is a team-player
- Is able to handle multiple projects
- Is self-motivated/self-starter
- Loves people and families (especially kids and babies)
- If comfortable with technology and social media
- Is eager to learn more and serve those in the office
- Has a “do whatever it takes,” Make no excuses attitude.
Bonus points will be awarded to candidates who have an enthusiasm for natural healthcare and healthy lifestyle habits. Top-notch communication skills are an absolute must.
The position will be for one part-time member and the core hours are as follows:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Tuesday and Thursday hours are available and TBD (30-35 hours total) 8:15 am – 6:30/7 pm
Tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Creating an exceptional patient experience, along with patient account management (greeting, phone calls, check-in and out, scheduling, taking payment, connecting with patients, etc.)
- Educating patients about the health and wellness benefits of regular Chiropractic care (training will be provided).
- Assisting with community outreach and marketing programs
- Computer tasks (data entry, excel spreadsheet maintenance, manual creation, inter-office communication, Canva, etc.).
- Marketing tasks and events
- Nervous system Scans (training will be provided)
- Helping to create an overall smooth and enjoyable experience for our patients.
If you believe you have the skills to be exceptional as our newest team member, please complete all parts of the job application at the link below.
*Applicants that do not follow the instructions of the job application link above will not be considered.