Job Location: 521 W. Sunset Drive, Waukesha, WI 53189
Hours: Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:15 am - 5:30 pm and rotating Saturdays 8:45 am - 12:15 pm
Imagine a career that provides you balance between work and family. A place where you know customers are treated with genuine care. Peoples State Bank is looking for a Universal Customer Service Representative (Universal CSR) and we're here to help you succeed! We're a down to earth community bank focused and committed to provide our customers dedicated service. It's in our name - Peoples - we're for people!
What does a Universal Customer Service Representative Do?
As our Universal CSR, you'll provide passionate customer service to help customers achieve their financial dreams. You'll work together with the CSR team and assist customers with processing financial transactions. You'll collaborate with our customers to help them open various types of bank accounts - always staying focused on the customer experience.
Universal CSR Responsibilities:
- Maintain favorable customer relations through proper handling of all banking transactions.
- Open, maintain and close of all types bank accounts such as: checking, savings, certificate of deposits, IRA's, H.S.A.'s etc.
- Assist customers with balancing and reconciliation of their accounts, troubleshooting online banking and other customer service issues that occur in banking environment.
- Utilize various reports and profiles to build and strengthen banking relationships.
- Make qualified referrals for investment services, all types of consumer loans, mortgage loans, commercial loans and deposit accounts and merchant services.
- Build customer relationships and cross-sell bank services through profiling customers and identifying additional needs.
- Assist the CSR line for coverage.
- Participate in community events and activities to support Pride in Peoples.
- 75% of time will be collaborating with the CSR team and customers to process financial transactions and create welcoming relationships. 25% of time will be focused on customer account maintenance, opening accounts and building customer relationships.
Universal CSR Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of bank teller/sales experience demonstrating strong customer service skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred, but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Ability to use computer software, multiple programs and embrace technology.
- Ability to identify customer needs and develop creative, workable solutions and provide problem resolution to satisfy the customer.
- Familiarity with the local financial marketplace.
- Ability to problem solve, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Sales orientation with the ability to meet specific monthly and annual sales goals.
Why should you apply?
- Freedom and flexibility to focus on your customers, family and community
- Opportunity to serve customers in a community bank environment
- Competitive wage and benefit package
- Plenty of paid time off to provide work/life balance
- Current technology to keep you connected to your customers
- Volunteer paid time off for supporting your local community
- Opportunity to work for one of the best banks in the nation according to the American Banker and our employees
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.